17.6.09

Summer Soundtrack


Vampire Weekend and Ra Ra Riot had a baby and named it Discovery.
Discovery - I Want You Back
Discovery - It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault)
Discovery - So Insane The time change at 2:06 is just ridic.

A side project of Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij and Ra Ra Riot singer Wes Miles, Discovery is set to launch their debut album, LP on July 7th. LP features 10 dreamy electro-pop tracks:

1. Orange Shirt
2. Osaka Loop Line
3. Can You Discover?
4. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend (ft. Angel Deradoorian)
5. So Insane
6. Swing Tree
7. Carby (ft. Ezra Koenig)
8. I Want You Back
9. It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault)
10. Slang Tang

I would upload the rest of album but am currently unable to find an adequate file hosting and hotlinking website…soooo if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Hear Orange Shirt and Osaka Loop Line on their myspace.
Summer soundtrack for sure.

No comments: