27.7.09

Take on Me (Again)

I had no idea these guys were still together. And it's just weird to think that they're still making music. When I hear "a-ha," the tune for "Take on Me" immediately pops into my head and as well as the music video with the animated drawing and two angry doods with construction hard hats holding wrenches...that's a difficult brand image to overcome. Anyways, apparently their new album, Foot of the Mountain, is out today. Maybe they'll get a lot of the 30-somethings who are nostalgic for the 80s to buy their album. Even I get a little nostalgic for the 80s sometimes (still wish I had been a tween/teen in the 80s. I would've rocked the teased hair and spandex so hard). Below is the title track if you're curious enough to have a listen.



at least they still have their looks

No comments: